Saturday, May 7, 2011

Oh Dear

So much for good intentions, where did April go?
I (Alison) was accepted as a designer at www.craftsuprint.com (Click here to see my work) just as the Easter holidays started. That meant that I spent the holidays decorating and designing which was fun but left very little time for anything else and by the end of two weeks I was exhausted. Thank goodness that I only had to go in for one day in the first week back and that Peter had the three days between Easter and the royal wedding off. Despite still decorating it was much more restful.
I went to watch the wedding with my mum and we had a lovely day.
Back at school now I am in more of a routine and so not so manic either with the never ending decorating or the designing.
Peter had to go into work on Easter day as the air conditioning in Amersham had stopped and so the computers had overheated. Although they had been shut down remotely the problem needed to be sorted so that work could continue on the Tuesday. Fortunately we had gone to the 6am sunrise service so Peter could celebrate Easter and then go into work after a shared breakfast at our house.
Today he has gone to the Albert hall with friends form church for a men's conference while I am going to coffee and lunch with the left behind wives.
As promised though a picture of the purple bedroom

No comments:

Post a Comment